Health Benefits of Maca
Maca, a root that belongs to the radish family & grown in Peru has long been valued for its health benefits. Maca is a powerful adaptogenic agent with a rich nutritional content. Maca contains 31 trace minerals, rich in vitamin B12 and protein. Maca also contains vitamins B1, B2, C, E and plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorus & amino acids, making it especially vital for those with a weakened immune system.
Athletes use Maca to increase energy, stamina & endurance, as it is rich in sterols, a natural plant hormone-like substance.
Available as a powder, pill or tea, Maca is also beneficial for:
· Relief from menstrual & menopause symptoms including: cramps, hot flashes, anxiety, mood swings & depression
· Increase energy levels, often within days of consumption
· Increase stamina & performance, making it valuable for athletes
· Excellent for skin, helping clear acne & blemishes
· Mood balance, including relief from anxiety, stress & depression
· Increase mental clarity & focus
· Keeps your bones & teeth healthy & allows wounds to heal more quickly