Roasted Broccoli with garlic, lemon and tahini
- 2 tablespoons tahini well stirred
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice plus more to serve
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Several grinds black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli cut into 1 1/2-inch florets
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place all of the ingredients except for the broccoli in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add broccoli and toss well to thoroughly coat.
- Scatter on a sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot for best flavor, squeezing a little extra lemon juice on top.