Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 4 Lg Eggs organic, free range
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Honey Raw
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Coconut Oil/Grass Fed Butter For Frying
- Preheat griddle over medium-low heat. In a small bowl beat eggs until frothy, about two minutes. Mix in milk, vanilla, and honey.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt and whisk together. Stir wet mixture into dry until coconut flour is incorporated.
- Grease pan with butter or coconut oil. Pour 2-3 tablespoons of batter into pan for each pancake. The pancakes should be 2-3 inches in diameter and fairly thick. Cook for a few minutes on each side, until the batter starts to bubble. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with butter, coconut oil, honey, syrup, or fruit.