Smoked Salmon Scrambled Eggs
- 1 tsp olive Oil
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Egg Whites
- 4 oz Smoked Salmon sliced into small pieces
- ½ Avocado
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 4 Chives Minced
- Capers (to taste) Optional
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil to pan when hot.
- Meanwhile, crack eggs into a small bowl and mix in egg whites.
- Add eggs to the hot skillet, along with smoked salmon. Stirring continuously, cook eggs until soft and fluffy.
- Remove from heat. Top with black pepper, avocado, and chives to serve.