If you’re looking for the perfect thing to eat post-workout, then you must try my easy protein pancakes recipe. These contain 26g of protein per serving. Banana's and walnuts are my favorite toppers!
- 1 Scoop Protein powder
- 1 Banana
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 80 ml Milk
- Fruits to serve
- Add the Protein Powder, Banana, Baking Powder, Egg and Milk into a blender. Blitz to form a smooth batter.
- Heat a drizzle of Oil in a non-stick frying pan over a low-medium heat on the stove.
- Slowly pour the batter into the pan for each individual pancake. Leave to cook (usually for 1 minute) until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake.
- Flip the pancake and cook for a further minute then remove from the pan.
- Repeat the process to use up all the batter. Stack the pancakes then top them off with the Fruits. Enjoy!