Sriracha Shredded Chicken Tacos – Gluten Free
- 2 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped peppers
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet and top with Sriracha. Bake for 30 minutes (or until they’re fully cooked).
- While the chicken is baking, heat the tortillas up (optional).
- Top each tortilla with chopped red cabbage and chopped peppers.
- When the chicken has finished baking, shred it and place in the tortillas.
- Top each taco with feta cheese and a drizzle of lime. Enjoy!