Two step sausage and lentil salad
- 1 pkt Garlic & Herb Beef Sausages
- 2 x 400g cans brown lentils rinsed, drained
- 250 g cooked baby beetroot cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup Coles Marinated Danish Fetta drained reserving marinade
- 60 g Spinach
- Heat a greased frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the sausages, turning occasionally, for 8 mins or until cooked through. Halve diagonally.
- Arrange the lentils, beetroot, fetta and spinach on a serving platter with the sausage. Drizzle with 1/4 cup (60ml) of the reserved marinade and season to serve.