Almond Crusted Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 1-3 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Medium head cauliflower
- Salt to taste
- Wash the cauliflower and remove the stem.
- Break the head into small florets.
- Break your eggs into a medium sized bowl and whisk with a fork until well beaten.
- Pour the almond meal into another medium sized bowl and stir in the garlic powder.
- Set up an assembly line.
- Dip the florets into the egg, being sure to coat them well.
- Then roll in the almond meal and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet for baking.
- Bake at 350 F for about 1 hour.
- Allow to cool for a bit before serving.
Depending on the size of your cauliflower, you may need a little more or a little less of the eggs and almonds. Play it by ear, this recipe is pretty versatile. Also note that while this recipe is a bit high in fat, it’s all from good sources of fat. Simply adjust your eating plan accordingly for the day. Thanks to thegraciouspantry.com for this deliciousness!