Tex-Mex Breakfast Scramble
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 4 Eggs
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Chili Powder Sub: Ground Chipotle
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Water
- ¼ Red Onion Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Jalapeno Diced (Optional)
- 12 oz Chicken Breasts Cooked
- 1 Medium Tomato Diced
- ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro Chopped
Heat coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Scramble eggs in a bowl. Add cumin, chili powder, sea salt, and water.
Add onions, bell peppers, and jalapeno to the hot skillet. Sautee 3-5 minutes, or until slightly softened.
Add eggs and chicken, and cook while continuously stirring until eggs are light and fluffy.
Remove from heat. Stir in tomatoes, and top with fresh cilantro to serve.