Dinosaur kale salad.
A fresh spring/ summer salad that with a quick substitution can change from started to main course.
- 1 Bowl dinosaur kale with stems removed
- 1/2 cup sliced radish
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- sliced gouda cheese
- 2 lrg avocado
- 1/4 c raw tahini
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c water to thin
- Topping options
- 1/2 pkg Smoked salmon
- 1 Chicken breast per person
- Sliced steak
- Grilled tofu
Remove stems and wash kale, then tear into smaller pieces.
Slice radish and dice avocado then place in bowl with kale and cranberries.
See Crispy chickpea recipe for cooking instructions then generously add to salad bowl.
Whisk dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
add any optional toppings you want!