Tilapia, Watercress & Mango Salad
25 min prep time. Serves 4 people.
- ¼ cup plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 table spoon chili flakes or to taste
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 cups watercress with thick stems removed
- 1 mango diced
- ½ medium red onion thinly sliced
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the tilapia with a pinch of salt, pepper and chili flakes and cook for 1-2 mins each side or until opaque.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice, honey, ginger, red pepper, ¼ cup olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the leaves and gently toss in the mango, onion and place cooked tilapia fillets on top.